The new shirt, for a new chapter.
Modern in design, it celebrates some of the most important figures in the club’s history.
The shirt features a pin-stripe design, this time on a darker red shirt with collar.
It has an updated version of our club crest, emblazoned on a new rubberised badge.
Its silver features mark 25 years of working together with manufacturers Errea, thought to be the longest partnership of its kind in the EFL.
The fabric is made to Oeko-tex standard certification.
It's the 21st shirt with the Mira Showers logo adorned, they will continue as our principal partners for a 15th season.
The design itself is a nod to the 1982/83 title winning side, spearheaded by the club’s record goal scorer Dave Lewis. The legendary striker bagged 290 goals in total and was recently added to our car park mural at the Completely-Suzuki Stadium.
Alan Wood’s side set out 40 years ago this summer to claim the club’s first title in its history and paved the way for the club’s success today. To pay tribute we’ve added 1982/83 and a star in the neckline.
The new shirt, complemented by red shorts and white socks, is the final piece of our ‘history makers’ campaign this summer. It included our record breaking season ticket drive and the collaboration with the Cheltenham Paint Festival.
- The shirt is a deeper red with matching shorts and white socks
- It takes its inspiration from the 1982/83 title winning strip.
- We've added '1982/83' and a star to the neckline to mark the Southern League Midland Division championship, our first ever.
- The achievement was 40 years ago this coming May.
- The design also celebrates the achievements of Dave Lewis who featured that season, scoring 18 goals in all competitions (in a 290-goal career total).
- A new monochrome version of the badge, rubberised for the first time.
- The badge, Errea logo and partner badges are designed in silver, a nod to our 25-year partnership with Errea, the longest in the EFL.
- It will be Mira’s 15th year as our front-of-shirt sponsors and Marchants on the reverse. HGV Drivers UK will feature on the shorts for the first time.
- It's our first kit to be made to Oeko-tex standard certification, assuring textiles are free from harmful chemicals.
- The shirt has been designed to celebrate our history with a modern look and feel for a new chapter at the club under new head coach Wade Elliott.
- It’s the final piece of our summer’s ‘history makers’ work which includes our record breaking season ticket campaign and collaboration with the Cheltenham Paint Festival.
|up to 34"
|up to 37"
|up to 40"
|up to 43"
|up to 46"
|up to 49"
|up to 52"
|up to 24"
|up to 132cm
|up to 28"
|up to 144cm
|up to 32"
up to 156cm